Seduction City Playlist

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Welcome

Seduction City radio is for dreamers.

For lovers. For thinkers. For leaders. For followers. For the disenchanted. For the enchanted. For sisters, brothers, fathers, mothers, sons, daughters, nieces, nephews, sister-in-laws, brother-and-laws, and father-and-laws. And even Mother-in-laws. If they're nice. I started this station for you. And I need your help... Send me requests. Recommend songs. I thought I knew everything there was to know about this kind of music -- I was so wrong. Since I started Seduction City, my sound library has tripled, thanks to you. It has been mind-blowing. Life altering. And humbling. Because people have reached out to me and recommended things. People who know much more about music than me. And they did it for no selfish reason; they just wanted to make Seduction City better. And it's much better than I ever could've done on my own. Plus it allows me to write in short staccato sentences with a period at the end. Any. Time. I. Want. So join me on this journey. I can't tell you where we'll end up. But trust me, it will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment